2-Ingredient Naan Recipe: You Won't Believe How Easy This Naan Recipe Is to Make by 30Seconds Food
Naan is such a versatile bread and can be eaten with all sorts of dishes – from tikka masala, panang nuer, hummus and curry dishes – or used as a base for pizza or sandwiches. This simple two-ingredient naan recipe will make you wonder why you've been buying premade naan for so long.
Cuisine: Western Asian / Indian
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 8 naan
- 1 1/4 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (full fat)
Here's how to make it:
- Mix together the flour and yogurt in a bowl until combined.
- Flour a work surface. Knead the dough until smooth, about 3 minutes.
- Use your hands and flatten the dough into a rectangle. Cut it into eight pieces. Shape each piece into a circle (it does not have to be perfect).
- Add a few drops of vegetable oil to a skillet or griddle over medium heat. Cook the dough circles until they begin to brown, about 2 minutes. Flip them over and cook another 2 to 3 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Griddles $12 & Up
Self-Rising Flour $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.