Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe: This Easy Tikka Masala Recipe Is Ready in About 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Chicken tikka masala is a dish from India that is loaded with tender chicken in a creamy curry sauce. Serve this easy chicken tikka masala recipe over rice.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 can (15 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- chopped fresh cilantro leaves, for garnish
- rice, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a large soup pot. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the chicken and onions to the hot oil and cook until chicken is browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste, garlic, ginger and spices. Cook another 30 seconds.
- Add the tomato sauce and chicken broth. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until sauce begins to thicken, about 8-10 minutes.
- Pour in the heavy cream and heat through. Serve over rice and garnish with cilantro.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Rice $2 & Up
Tomato Paste $1 & Up
Garam Masala $3 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
Turmeric $3 & Up
Tomato Sauce $1 & Up
Chicken Broth $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.