Panang Nuer Recipe: How to Make Thai Style Red Curry With Chicken by 30Seconds Food
Don't let the name scare you. Panang nuer is simply a Thai curry that's made with coconut milk. This aromatic curry recipe has a deep reddish color that first tempts the eyes – then watch out taste buds.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste (or to taste)
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup thin green beans, peas or vegetable of choice
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- kaffir lime leaves thinly sliced, for garnish (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Heat the oil in a large skillet and add the onions, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add the red curry paste and cook another minute.
- Add the chicken and cook, stirring, about 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk. Simmer about 20 minutes.
- Add your vegetable and cook another 5 minutes, or until they are tender.
- Stir in chopped cilantro. Serve with rice.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.