Easy Seaweed Salad Recipe: Try Something New & Make This Healthy Seaweed Salad Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Did you know that seaweed has many health benefits? This easy seaweed salad recipe is a simple way to get some seaweed into your life – and not just between your toes at the beach.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 package (1.7 ounces) dried seaweed
- 1 tablespoon miso (awase miso preferred but use your favorite type)
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon white sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the dried seaweed into a bowl of water. Let it soak for about 20 to 30 minutes. Drain and slice.
- To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients. Whisk together.
- Pour the dressing over the seaweed. Toss to coat. Top with sesame seeds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Dried Seaweed $3 & Up
Miso $4 & Up
Awase Miso $6 & Up
Low-Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Mirin $4 & Up
White Sesame Seeds $4 & Up
Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Rice Wine Vinegar $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.