This Bread Pudding Recipe With Bourbon Sauce Is What to Make for That Sweet Tooth by 30Seconds Food
OMG. This easy bread pudding recipe with bourbon sauce is sweet as it can be – but sometimes you need a little sweet in your life. It is amazing.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 4 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Here's how to make it:
- Put the bread cubes into a bowl. Pour the milk over the bread and allow it to soak about 10 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased 3-quart casserole dish. Bake in a preheated 325-degree F oven for about 1 hour.
- To make the bourbon sauce, melt the butter and sugar together in a sauce pot. Add the egg and whisk to combine. Cook for 1 minute. Remove from the heat and stir in the bourbon and vanilla.
- To serve, spoon the bread pudding into serving bowls and top with the bourbon sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.