Tasty Snack Cake Recipe: This Easy Applesauce Cake Recipe Is a One-Bowl Wonder by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 50 to 60 minutes
Total Time: 55 to 65 minutes
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1 3/4 cups applesauce
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- powdered sugar, for dusting (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the applesauce, oil and eggs. Stir until just combined.
- Fold in the nuts, if using.
- Pour the batter into a square baking pan that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray or lined with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 50 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Dust with powdered sugar when cool.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.