Cheesy Garlic Green Bean Recipe Will Make You Eat Your Vegetables by 30Seconds Food
Not a fan of vegetables? Well, then you haven't tried this easy green bean recipe topped with mozzarella and Parmesan. The yum factor has been upped with this easy recipe.
This easy vegetable recipe can be doubled or even tripled for larger families. You can also change up the cheeses to suit your tastes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pound green beans, ends trimmed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Spread the green beans evenly on the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with the garlic and drizzle with the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese, followed by the mozzarella cheese. Bake another 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.