Easy Fried Dandelions Recipe: This Fried Dandelion Recipe Is Why Your Friends Are Going on Nature Walks by 30Seconds Food
Once you try this easy fried dandelions recipe you will always be on the lookout for those yellow flowers. Serve these crunchy snacks with ranch dressing or your favorite dipping sauce.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 14 minutes
- dandelion blossoms, stems removed, rinsed and put on paper towels to dry
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
Here's how to make them:
- Heat about 2 inches of oil in a skillet or use a deep fryer according to manufacturer's directions. Heat to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the egg, milk and flour. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk together.
- Dip the dandelion blossoms into the batter and then drop them carefully into the hot oil. Fry until lightly browned, about 2 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels. Season with more salt, if desired, as soon as they come out of the oil.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.