Almond Flour Pizza Dough Recipe: This Gluten-free Pizza Dough Recipe Is Destined to Break the Internet by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes for dough
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: 1 large pizza
- 2 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the almond flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder and crushed red pepper flakes, if using.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs and oil. Whisk until well blended.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix well to form a dough.
- Roll the dough into a ball and place on a sheet of wax paper. Put another sheet of wax paper on top.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out to desired size and thickness.
- Remove the wax paper and put the dough onto a pizza stone or baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven until lightly browned, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- To make a pizza, top with your desired pizza toppings. Bake another 10 to 15 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pizza Stones $10 & Up
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Rolling Pins $6 & Up
Pizza Cutters $5 & Up
Wax Paper $3 & Up
Almond Flour $5 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.