Breakfast Casserole Recipe: Here's an Egg, Cheese, Bacon & Hash Brown Casserole Recipe You'll Want to Keep by 30Seconds Food
Do most breakfast casseroles underwhelm you? It will be a good morning when you start the day with this easy breakfast casserole recipe that loaded with eggs, potatoes, bacon and cheese. This easy breakfast recipe is a keeper.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 bag (30 ounces) frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled or 1 roll breakfast sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (divided)
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the potatoes, bacon or sausage and 1 cup cheese in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Stir together the eggs and milk in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the hash browns.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 40 minutes. Top with the remaining 1 cup of cheese and bake 5 minutes more.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.