Spinach & Mushroom Lasagna Rolls Recipe: This Easy Lasagna Roll-ups Recipe Can Go Red, White or Pink by 30Seconds Food
This easy lasagna rolls recipe can be made with tomato sauce, alfredo sauce or use a little of both and create a pink sauce (aka rosa sauce). No matter what color it is, it'll be on the table in about 30 minutes!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 box lasagna noodles, cooked according to package directions
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 1 bag (5 ounces) baby spinach
- 1 cup ricotta
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar alfredo sauce or spaghetti sauce
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Add the onions and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until softened, about 7 to 8 minutes.
- Slowly add the spinach and cook until wilted, about 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and remove from the heat.
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Lay the noodles on a work surface. Spread each noodle with some of the ricotta mixture, then top with the spinach and mushroom mixture. Roll up and put into a baking dish that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray (or spread a little sauce on the bottom). Pour the jar of sauce over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 25 to 30 minutes. Top with more Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Pans $9 & Up
Skillets $10 & Up
Lasagna Noodles $1 & Up
Spaghetti Sauce $3 & Up
Alfredo Sauce $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.