Easy Lasagna Rolls Recipe: How to Make Savory Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups the Whole Family Will Love by Margaret Steck
Kids don't like spinach (or anything green)? Try this easy and delicious lasagna roll-ups recipe that features plenty of nutritious spinach, and even more great taste. Bet your whole family will love it (and may not even realize they're eating spinach in their pasta)!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Servings: 6 to 8
- 1 16-ounce package lasagna noodles
- 1 15-ounce tub ricotta cheese
- 1 pound shredded Italian blend cheese
- 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 10-ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 jar pasta sauce
Here’s how to make it:
- Boil the lasagna noodles per package instructions. Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick spray and lay the boiled noodles flat.
- Combine the ricotta, the Italian blend cheese and the spinach. Put about 4 tablespoons of the cheese/spinach mixture in the middle of each noodle. Carefully roll each of them up from one side to the other. Place seam-side down in a pan.
- Pour the pasta sauce over the noodles. Top with the Parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.