Tasty Baked Cod Recipe Is on the Table in About 20 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 4 cod fillets
- 1 cup fresh, soft breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cod into a baking dish that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, cheese, butter, parsley, paprika and garlic powder. Stir to combine.
- Top the fish with the breadcrumb mixture. Bake in preheated 400-degree F oven for about 15 to 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Fish Cookbooks $5 & Up
Baking Dishes $9 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.