Lemon Pasta Recipe: We Added Asparagus to Courtney Cox's Lemon Pasta Noodles Recipe by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- spaghetti noodles ( Courtney Cox uses Jovial gluten-free spaghetti)
- 2 - 3 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
- Parmesan cheese
- asparagus, cut into bite-sized pieces
Here's how to make it:
- Steam the asparagus until crisp-tender. Set aside.
- Salt the pasta water like the sea. Cook the pasta according to package directions. When pasta is ready take a cup of pasta water and set aside. Take the pasta and put it into a separate pot using tongs. (Don’t put through a strainer.)
- Put the butter in and start whisking.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze it into the pasta. Put both halves into the pot and continue to whisk.
- Add the reserved pasta water to get the right consistency.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and asparagus. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pasta Pots $10 & Up
Tongs $5 & Up
Jovial Gluten-free Spaghetti $4 & Up
Spaghetti Noodles $1 & Up
Courtney Cox DVDs $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.