Sweet & Spicy Butter Bath for Corn Recipe: Honey Corn Butter Bath Adds a Kick to That Cob by Donna John
Corn on the cob is delicious, but it can get a little boring. This easy spicy honey corn butter bath recipe is a simple step to add just a little kick to that cob.
Make the corn ahead of time then wrap it in foil if you are serving a crowd. Don't forget the corn on the cob holders!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 2 - 4 ears corn on the cob
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- crushed red pepper flakes
- ground cayenne pepper
Here's how to make it:
1. Put the water, butter, milk, honey, crushed red pepper flakes and cayenne, if using, into a pot.
2. Add the corn. Bring to a simmer and cook about 10 minutes, turning the corn often.
3. Let the corn sit in the liquid while you finish dinner to soak up more of the flavor.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cooking Pots $10 & Up
Honey $3 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $3 & Up
Cayenne $3 & Up
Corn Holders $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.