Lentil & Brown Rice Vegan Meat Recipe: This Slow-cooker Vegan Meat Recipe Is the Da Bomb Diggity by 30Seconds Food
If you're looking for a vegan meat substitute to use in burritos, wraps, tacos or other recipes, look no further. This easy lentil and brown rice vegan "meat" recipe is flavorful and cooks in a slow cooker. How easy is that?
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours and 5 minutes
- 1 cup green lentils
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 4 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put everything into a slow cooker and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on high for about 3 hours. Stir before serving.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.