Easy Ćevapi Recipe (Grilled Sausages): How to Make This European Street Food at Home by 30Seconds Food
Ćevapi is a grilled sausage found all over southeast Europe. The street food is the national dish of Bosnia and Herzegovina, but can also be found in other areas like Croatia, Montenegro, Romania and Austria. Ćevapi can be served over potatoes or stuffed into flatbread with onions and a red pepper sauce called ajvar. Here's how to make it at home.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to chill
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients. Mix well.
- Roll the meat into sausages. Put them into an airtight container and refrigerate at least 1 hour and up to overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat the grill to medium. Grill the sausages for about 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Grills $30 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Black Pepper $3 & Up
Salt $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Ajvar (Red Pepper Sauce) $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.