Easy Panini Recipes: This Ham & Asparagus Panini Recipe Celebrates the Spring Vegetable by 30Seconds Food
Produce departments are overloaded right now with spring asparagus. Try some new asparagus recipes this year, starting with this easy asparagus and ham panini recipe. (We bet you have leftover ham from Easter!)
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 6 stalks asparagus spears, trimmed and steamed until crisp-tender
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 slices ciabata bread, french bread, sandwich rolls, etc.
- sliced Muenster, mozzarella, Swiss or Gruyere cheese
- sliced ham (about 1/4 pound)
Here's how to make it:
- Place the bread on a work surface. Spread with the mayonnaise and Dijon. Layer on the ham, then asparagus and end with the cheese. Top with the second piece of bread.
- Cook the sandwich in a panini press or in a hot skillet until bread is crisp and cheese has melted. If cooking in a skillet, weigh the sandwich down with another heavy skillet or push with a spatula. Makes one sandwich.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.