Baked Eggs Recipe: This Easy Baked Eggs With Asparagus Recipe Is What's for Breakfast by 30Seconds Food
A healthy breakfast never tasted any better than this easy baked eggs with asparagus recipe. You could even switch the asparagus for another vegetable like broccoli or zucchini. So good.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into small pieces (reserve a few whole for the top)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (oregano, thyme, chives, dill, parsley, etc.)
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the asparagus pieces and green onions, and cook until they soften, about 5 minutes.
- Beat the eggs together in a bowl. Add half the chopped herbs, cream and cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the asparagus. Top with the whole asparagus spears.
- Bake in a preheated 300-degree F oven for about 20 minutes. Cool at least 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with the remaining chopped herbs, more Parmesan cheese and a little salt and pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Large Skillets $10 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.