This Easy Broccoli, Asparagus & Cauliflower Gratin Recipe Is What to Serve With That Easter Ham by 30Seconds Food
Cauliflower, asparagus and broccoli in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce will make everyone fall in love with these healthy vegetables. This easy broccoli and cauliflower gratin recipe goes well with Easter ham, chicken, pork and beef.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 small cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup asparagus spears, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Steam or roast the cauliflower, asparagus and broccoli until crisp-tender.
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Add the onion and cook until soft, about 4-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds.
- Add the flour and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Slowly start adding in the milk and broth, whisking, until smooth. Reduce heat to low and add the 2 cups of white cheddar cheese. Stir until cheese has melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the broccoli, asparagus and cauliflower. Mix well. Pour into a casserole dish and top with the 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven until golden brown on top, about 20-25 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Casserole Dish $9 & Up
Vegetable Cookbooks $5 & Up
Whisks $6 & Up
Trivets $6 & Up
Kitchen Towels $6 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.