Ham & Cheese Mashed Potato Puffs Recipe Is a Tasty Way to Use Leftovers by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups cooked mashed potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup grated Gruyère or Parmesan cheese (divided)
- 1/4 cup minced fresh chives or green onion tops
- 1/3 cup chopped cooked ham
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the mashed potatoes, eggs, 3/4 cup of the cheese, chives and ham in a bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spray a muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Fill the tins with the mashed potato mixture. Top with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven until tops are lightly browned, about 20 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Muffin Tins $8 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.