The Best Cloud Bread Recipe: How to Make Easy Keto Cloud Bread by 30Seconds Food
Cloud bread became all the rage when the keto diet gained in popularity. Made of eggs and cream cheese, this bread substitute is airy, light, low-carb and low in calories. This easy cloud bread recipe can be used for sandwiches, as a side or even turned into a pizza by adding sauce and toppings.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- optional seasonings: dried Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, dried herbs
Here's how to make it:
- Put the egg whites into a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- In another bowl, beat the egg yolks, cream cheese, cream of tartar, if using, and salt until smooth. Stir in any additional seasonings.
- Fold the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Scoop mounds of the egg mixture onto the sheets and create circles.
- Bake in a preheated 300-degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until they are golden brown.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Electric Mixers $15 & Up
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Cream of Tartar $4 & Up
Sea Salt $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Dried Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Dried Herbs $3 & Up
Parchment Paper $4 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.