Easy 5-Ingredient Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Recipe Is Binge Worthy by 30Seconds Food
Want a new plan instead of opening a bag of those cream-filled sandwich cookies and devouring them while you binge watch Netflix? Make this easy cookies and cream ice cream recipe! It's binge worthy, too.
If you're not into chocolate sandwich cookies, use whatever cookies you like. Store-bought cookies and homemade cookies work in this recipe. Get creative!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: about 1 hour to process and 1 hour to freeze
Total Time: 2 hours and 10 minutes
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 20 chocolate sandwich cookies (divided)
Here's how to make it:
- Put half of the cookies into a plastic zipper bag and crush. Set aside.
- Combine the milk and sugar in a bowl. Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the heavy cream and vanilla. Stir.
- Pour the mixture into an electric ice cream maker and freeze according to package directions.
- Right before the ice cream is done, pour in the crushed cookies. Let the machine run a couple more minutes.
- Scoop the ice cream into a loaf pan or plastic airtight container. Crumble the remaining cookies on top, cover and put into the freezer for at least an hour.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Ice Cream Makers $20 & Up
Loaf Pans $6 & Up
Ice Cream Cookbooks $5 & Up
Oreos $3 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Ice Cream Salt $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.