Quick & Easy Mini Chicken & Waffles Recipe for Mother's Day by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, cut into nugget size
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup panko
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- frozen mini waffles or homemade waffles (try this basic waffle batter recipe)
- maple syrup or brown sugar syrup
Here's how to make it:
- If using frozen waffles, toast according to package directions. If making homemade waffles, make the batter then cook. Set aside.
- To make the chicken, in a small bowl, combine the eggs, paprika, hot sauce, and salt and pepper. Put the flour in another bowl and the panko in another.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the flour, then into the egg and then into the panko. Put them into the hot oil and cook until browned and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Cut the waffles into fourths, about the size of the chicken nuggets.
- To assemble, sandwich a nugget between two pieces of waffle. Secure with a toothpick. Place on a serving plate and drizzle with syrup, or serve the syrup on the side.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Panko Breadcrumbs $3 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Hot Sauce $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
Toothpicks $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.