Basic Waffle Batter Recipe: Your Waffle Maker Won't Know What Hit It by 30Seconds Food
What is it about waffles? Is it the crisp outside and chewy inside? The maple syrup or honey that pools inside those little holes? Whatever it is, this basic waffle batter spiked with vanilla will soon be your go-to recipe.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 - 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Here’s how to make them:
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Combine all the wet ingredients in another bowl. Mix well.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients. Stir until just combined.
- Cook according to your waffle maker’s directions.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Waffle Makers $10 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.