Crispy Egg Roll Recipe Takes Less Time to Make Than Waiting for Takeout by 30Seconds Food
Why order egg rolls when you can make them at home? This easy egg roll recipe is short on prep time and low on cook time. This could be the best egg roll recipe – and easiest egg roll recipe – you'll ever find.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger or 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/3 cup shredded carrots
- egg roll wrappers
Here's how to make it:
- Cook the pork, ginger and garlic in a skillet until cooked through. Add the cabbage and carrots and stir to combine. Season with black pepper and salt, to taste. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Lay the egg roll wrappers on a worksurface. Fill each wrapper with about 1/4 cup of the pork mixture. Roll the egg roll up and seal the edges with a little water.
- Heat about 4 inches of vegetable oil in a pot to 375 degrees F. Fry the egg rolls until golden brown on all sides. Drain on paper towels. Serve with desired dipping sauces.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Egg Roll Wrappers $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Ground Ginger $3 & Up
Vegetable Oil $3 & Up
Egg Roll Dipping Sauces $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.