20-Minute One-Pan Cajun Pork Chops Recipe Will Make You Lick the Plate by Donna John
Bam! This easy Cajun pork chops recipe in a creamy mushroom gravy only requires one pan – and is ready in about 20 minutes.
Serve this easy pork chop recipe with mashed potatoes or rice to soak up the savory sauce (then you won't have to lick the plate!). You'll want to enjoy every drop.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 - 6 pork chops
- 2 tablespoon olive oil (divided)
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning (or more, to taste)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cream cheese spread
Here's how to make it:
- Season the pork chops with some Cajun seasoning. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a skillet or cast iron pan. Cook until browned on both sides and almost cooked through, about 5 to 8 minutes depending on thickness of chops. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the same skillet. Add the mushrooms, onion, garlic and Cajun seasoning. Cook until mushrooms and onions are soft. Add the broth and cream cheese spread and stir until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, if needed.
- Add the pork chops back to the pan and heat through.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $9 & Up
Cast Iron Skillets $10 & Up
Cajun Seasoning $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.