20-Minute One-Pan Cajun Pork Chops Recipe Will Make You Lick the Plate by Donna John
The pork chops are seasoned with Cajun seasoning before being pan-fried until cooked through and golden brown on both sides. The Cajun gravy is made with fresh sliced mushrooms, chopped onion, fresh garlic, more Cajun seasoning, chicken broth and cream cheese spread. Yes, cream cheese spread! It makes this gravy smooth, rich, silky and oh, so good!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 - 6 pork chops
- 2 tablespoon olive oil (divided)
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning (or more, to taste)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup cream cheese spread
Here's how to make it:
- Season the pork chops with some Cajun seasoning. Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a skillet or cast iron pan. Cook until browned on both sides and almost cooked through, about 5 to 8 minutes depending on thickness of chops. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil in the same skillet. Add the mushrooms, onion, garlic and Cajun seasoning. Cook until mushrooms and onions are soft. Add the broth and cream cheese spread and stir until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, if needed.
- Add the pork chops back to the pan and heat through.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.