Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal Recipe: Put Some Fall Flavors Into Your Winter With This Easy Baked Oatmeal Recipe (Thanks, TikTok!) by 30Seconds Food
Why wait until fall to enjoy pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice? Thanks to the viral baked oatmeal recipes on TikTok, you have an excuse to make this easy pumpkin baked oatmeal recipe this weekend. You are welcome.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk or regular milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the oats, baking powder, salt and pumpkin pie spice in a bowl.
- Combine the pumpkin puree, milk, egg whites, vanilla, maple syrup and nuts in another bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Mix well. Pour into an 8x8-inch baking pan.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 25-30 minutes.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
8x8-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Chopped Nuts $4 & Up
Rolled Oats $2 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
Almond Milk $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.