Cranberry Orange Muffins Recipe: Easy Breakfast Muffins Always Bring a Smile by 30Seconds Food
Brighten up your mornings with this easy cranberry orange muffin recipe. The orange glaze is optional.
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- dash of salt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
Here's how to make them:
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the oil, sugar, eggs, milk, orange juice, vanilla and zest. Stir to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Spray 12 muffin cups with nonstick baking spray. Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tins.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- To make the glaze, combine the powdered sugar and orange juice. Drizzle over the hot muffins.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Muffin Tins $7 & Up
Nonstick Baking Spray $3 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $3 & Up
Powdered Sugar $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
Canola Oil $2 & Up
Orange Juice $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.