20-Minute Creamy Lemon Butter Baked Salmon Recipe: Gourmet Cooking Fast by 30Seconds Food
Sloppy joes, spaghetti and tacos may be your go-to weekday meals, but sometimes you need to go a little gourmet – even on a Monday. This easy salmon recipe takes about 20 minutes to make.
Serve this easy baked salmon recipe with a salad, vegetable or your favorite side dish. Be sure to print out plenty of copies of the recipe to share!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley
Here's how to make it:
- To make the sauce, melt the butter in a sauce pot. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add the wine and cook about 2 minutes. Pour in the cream and mustard. Cook about 2 minutes more. Turn off the heat and add the lemon juice and chopped parsley.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Put the fillets into a greased baking dish. Pour the sauce around the fillets. Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Dishes $8 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.