This Sloppy Joes Recipe Is a Classic Family Favorite Ready in 30 Minutes by Gwen Johnson
Forget that canned sloppy joe sauce! Here’s a simple sloppy joes recipe you can make in about 30 minutes.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup water
- hamburger buns
- optional toppings: cheese, sliced onions, pickles, pickled jalapenos
Here’s how to make it:
- Brown the ground beef. Drain off fat.
- Add the ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, onion and garlic powders and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer about 25-30 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve on buns with desired toppings.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Hamburger Buns $4 & Up
Ketchup $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $3 & Up
Pickles $3 & Up
Jalapenos $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.