20-Minute Creamy Lemon Butter Baked Salmon Recipe Is Gourmet Fast by 30Seconds Food
Looking for a new quick weeknight dinner idea? Sloppy joes, spaghetti and tacos may be your go-to weekday meals, but sometimes you need to go a little gourmet – even on a Monday. This easy baked salmon recipe takes about 20 minutes to make and tastes amazing.
The juicy salmon fillets are baked on a sea of buttery, citrusy sauce. To make this easy salmon recipe you will need the following ingredients: salmon fillets, butter, garlic, dry white wine, Dijon mustard, heavy cream, lemon juice (fresh is best) and chopped fresh parsley. The sauce is quickly cooked on the stovetop before being poured over the fish in a baking dish. Bake for about 10 minutes and your seafood dinner is ready to be served.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 4 skinless salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Baking time will vary depending on how thick your salmon fillets are and your oven.
- Try recipe with other types of fish. Cod would be a good choice.
Here's how to make it:
- To make the sauce, melt the butter in a sauce pot. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add the wine and cook about 2 minutes. Pour in the cream and mustard. Cook about 2 minutes more. Turn off the heat and add the lemon juice and chopped parsley.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Put the fillets into a greased baking dish. Pour the sauce around the fillets. Bake in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 10 minutes or until fish is cooked through.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.