Easy Marinated Salmon Recipe: This Fish Recipe Is a Game Changer by Donna John
I love this marinated fish recipe! You would think this simple salmon recipe would be salty because of the soy sauce, but think again. Marinating the salmon imparts a rich flavor and changes the texture of the fish. It's is delicious and will change the way you think about cooking salmon.
The salmon filet is marinated in lemon juice, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, olive oil and black pepper. That's it. After hours of sitting in this flavorful marinade, it's baked for about 20 minutes. So simple yet so tasty.
This easy marinated fish recipe is great for a busy weeknight dinner or even a romantic dinner. Serve this quick salmon with your favorite side dishes. I like to serve it with quinoa and a roasted vegetable.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus 8 to 24 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes plus marinating time
Servings: 3 to 4
- 1 pound salmon fillets
- 1/2 lemon, juice and zest
- 3/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- black pepper, to taste
- Try this fish recipe with other types of fish like cod or steelhead trout.
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a plastic zipper bag. Add the salmon and seal. Place in the fridge and marinate all day or overnight.
- Remove from the marinade and put the salmon into a baking dish. Bake at 400 degrees F about 20 to 25 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.