S'mores Trifle Recipe: This Homemade Marshmallow Cream Recipe With Chocolate & Graham Crackers Is Spoon Lickin' Good by 30Seconds Food
When a sweet and creamy homemade marshmallow cream is layered with chocolate and graham crackers, magic happens. And you don't even need a campfire. To make it family style, assemble in a trifle bowl.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups marshmallow creme
- 2 cups whipped cream or non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 jar chocolate fudge ice cream topping
- graham crackers, crushed fine
- mini marshmallows
Here's how to make it:
- To make the marshmallow cream, beat the cream cheese and marshmallow creme together until smooth. Fold in the whipped topping.
- To assemble the trifles, put a layer of the marshmallow cream at the bottom of a dessert cup or mason jar. Add a layer of graham crumbs and some of the fudge topping. Add another layer of graham crumbs and then more marshmallow cream. Refrigerate.
- When you are ready to serve, top with mini marshmallows. If desired, hit them with a culinary torch to roast.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Culinary Torches $10 & Up
Dessert Cups $7 & Up
Mason Jars $6
Trifle Bowls $10 & Up
Marshmallow Creme $2 & Up
Mini Marshmallows $2 & Up
Fudge Topping $3 & Up
Graham Crackers $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.