Chocolate Peppermint Bark Recipe: This 4-Ingredient Christmas Bark Recipe Will Give Your Oven a Break by 30Seconds Food
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 bag (12 ounces) chocolate chips
- 1 bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes or peppermint candy
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second increments until smooth.
- Cover and cookie sheet with parchment paper. Pour the melted chocolate chips evenly over the parchment paper. Put it into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes or until firm.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and peppermint extract in the microwave in 30-second increments until smooth. Pour over the chocolate mixture.
- Sprinkle with the crushed candy canes, pressing gently so they stick well. Put back into the refrigerator until solid, then carefully peel it from the parchment paper and break into pieces.
Variation: Add crushed chocolate cookies for even more deliciousness!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cookie Sheets $6 & Up
Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
White Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Peppermint Extract $2 & Up
Candy Canes $3 & Up
Peppermint Candies $3 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.