4-Ingredient Chocolate Peppermint Bark Recipe Will Give Your Oven a Break by 30Seconds Food
Who knew a microwave could transform four ingredients into a fancy Christmas candy? This easy chocolate peppermint bark recipe may take over the holiday cookie tray. No baking required! This holiday sweet treat calls for chocolate chips (white and chocolate), peppermint extract and candy canes. That's it! And cooks in five minutes in the microwave.
To make this chocolate peppermint bark recipe even more festive and addictive, add crushed chocolate cookies. This holiday candy recipe makes a wonderful gift for friends, family, neighbors and workers. Be sure to save some for yourself, though!
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 bag (12 ounces) chocolate chips
- 1 bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 cup crushed candy canes or peppermint candy
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second increments until smooth.
- Cover and cookie sheet with parchment paper. Pour the melted chocolate chips evenly over the parchment paper. Put it into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes or until firm.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and peppermint extract in the microwave in 30-second increments until smooth. Pour over the chocolate mixture.
- Sprinkle with the crushed candy canes, pressing gently so they stick well. Put back into the refrigerator until solid, then carefully peel it from the parchment paper and break into pieces.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.