This Is the Easiest Pumpkin Cake Roll Recipe You'll Ever Make by 30Seconds Food
Think a rolled cake is not a last-minute Thanksgiving dessert? Think again! Take your Thanksgiving dessert table to the next level by making this easy pumpkin roll recipe. This traditional fall dessert recipe may look complicated, but the process is pretty simple.
To make this easy pumpkin cake roll you will need flour, baking soda, cinnamon, eggs, sugar, pumpkin puree, vanilla extract, cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar. The cake is baked, rolled, cooled, filled and rolled again. Nothing hard about it!
This pumpkin roll makes a fabulous dessert and food gift during the holidays. Why not host a cake roll making party at your house and invite friends and family over?
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 3/4 cup flour
- dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Electric Mixer
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowl
- Stand Mixer
- Parchment Paper
- Jelly Roll Pan
- Be sure to let the cake cool completely before unrolling it.
- Store the cake in an airtight container.
Here's how to make it:
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Stir together.
- In another bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, pumpkin puree and vanilla. Mix well.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Line a 15x10-inch jelly roll pan with parchment paper that's about 1 inch larger than the pan (this will help you lift the pumpkin roll off the pan). Pour the batter evening onto the parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove the cake from the oven and lift it off the jelly roll pan to a flat surface. Gently roll the hot cake up inside the parchment paper and allow it to cool completely.
- To make the filling, beat together the cream cheese, butter, vanilla, cinnamon and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- When the cake is cooled, carefully unroll it. Spread the filling over the cake. Gently roll up the cake and discard the parchment paper. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Dust with additional powdered sugar, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 5.3g
Saturated Fat: 3g
Total Carbohydrate: 34.3g
Dietary Fiber: 0.8g
Total Sugars: 27.1g
Vitamin D: 4mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.