Chipotle Restaurant's Guacamole Recipe: The Famous Guacamole Recipe (at No Extra Charge) by Donna John
Not to be one upped by Disney, who released their official Dole Whip recipe, Chipotle has shared their guacamole recipe. Serve with tortilla chips or make your own taco bowl or taco salad at home – and you won’t have to pay extra for the guac.
- 2 ripe Hass avocados
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 diced jalapeño, including seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Here’s how to make it:
- Cut avocados in half and remove pits.
- Scoop the avocados into a bowl.
- Toss and coat with lime juice.
- Add the salt and mash until it's a smooth consistency.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and mix.
- Taste the guacamole and adjust seasoning, if necessary
Chipotle Guac Recipe, a thread
2 ripe Hass avocados
2 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp cilantro (chopped)
1/4 cup red onion (diced)
1/2 jalapeño including seeds (diced)
1/4 tsp kosher salt
— Chipotle (@ChipotleTweets) April 23, 2020
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Moljacates $10 & Up
Kosher Salt $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.