Mayo-Free Tuna Salad Recipe: This Sweet & Spicy Tuna Salad Is Mayonnaise Free by 30Seconds Food
If you're trying to eat a little healthier, you're going to love this mayonnaise-free tuna salad recipe. Not an olive fan? Chopped red bell pepper, pickles, green onions or even chopped cucumber would be good substitutes.
- 2 cans tuna in water, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes or ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cover the tuna and allow flavors to blend for about 10 minutes. Serve on bread with desired toppings.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Tuna in Water $1 & Up
Green Olives $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Olive Oil $3 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Crushed Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Ground Cayenne $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $2 & Up
Smoked Paprika $2 & Up
Pickles $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.