Easy Lobster Rolls Recipe: Make Luxurious Lobster Rolls for a Red Carpet (But Easy!) Sandwich Night by Donna John
Who says you have to put a plain ol’ wiener in a hot dog bun? Your buns will feel like they’re on the red carpet when you stuff them with lobster. This lobster rolls recipe is so easy to make.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 cups cooked lobster meat, cut into chunks (most grocery stores will steam the lobster or lobster tails for you or buy frozen lobster meat)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- dash Tabasco sauce (optional)
- hot dog buns or sandwich rolls
Here’s how you make it:
- Combine all the ingredients except hot dog buns. Toss gently to combine.
- For bigger sandwiches, leave the hot dog buns whole or cut each bun in half down the middle to create two small buns. (You can toast the buns, if desired.)
- Fill the buns with the lobster salad. Serve with Tabasco sauce and lemon wedges.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.