20-Minute Korean Beef Recipe: This Tasty Korean Ground Beef Recipe Is Budget-friendly by Donna John
Flavorful Korean beef in about 20 minutes? Yep! On nights that you have almost no time to make dinner, this will quickly become your go-to recipe.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lite soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- crushed red pepper flakes
- chopped green onion and Sriracha, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet. Drain off fat.
- Add the garlic and cook about 30 seconds.
- Add the brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and crushed red pepper flakes. Cook, stirring, about 3 to 5 minutes. Serve over rice or noodles. Garnish with chopped green onions and Sriracha, if desired.
- If adding a poached egg, simply put it on top of the beef right before serving. (Here's how to cook a poached egg.)
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Chopsticks $5 & Up
Serving Bowls $6 & Up
Korean Cookbooks $1 & Up
Chinese Noodles $3 & Up
Rice $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Lite Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Toasted Sesame Oil $3 & Up
Sriracha $3 & Up
Ground Ginger $3 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.