Cranberry Cheese Balls Recipe Is a Thanksgiving Appetizer on a Stick by 30Seconds Food
You've got to have something to snack on before the turkey makes its debut. With tart cranberries and creamy cheese, this easy cranberry and nut cheese ball recipe screams Thanksgiving.
Roll them mini size or make a big cheese ball and serve with crackers. Either way, your guests are in for a treat!
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 boxes (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts, chopped pecans or chopped almonds (divided)
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley or chives
- pretzel sticks (optional)
Here’s how to make them:
- Beat the cream cheese, honey and cinnamon together until fluffy. Add 1/2 cup of the chopped nuts. Mix well.
- On a plate, combine the remaining 1 cup chopped nuts, dried cranberries and parsley or chives.
- Roll the cheese mixture into one large cheese ball or into mini cheese balls, and then roll in the cranberry-nut mixture.
- If making mini cheese balls, add one pretzel stick to each cheese ball. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.