Cinnamon Toast Muffin Recipe: Everything You Love About French Toast in a Muffin by 30Seconds Food
The batter is simply milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and cubed bread. You can use whatever firm bread you enjoy, but challah, brioche, white bread, French bread and croissants are all great choices. Serve this moist muffin recipe with maple syrup, caramel sauce or sweet bourbon butterscotch sauce, if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: Makes about 12 muffins
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 5 eggs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 cups cubed bread (challah, brioche, white, French bread or croissants work well)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- dash salt
Here’s how to make them:
- Put all the streusel ingredients into a bowl. Cut with a pastry blender or use your fingers to blend until it forms a crumbly topping. Set aside.
- For the muffins, combine the milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla and cinnamon in a bowl. Add bread and stir gently to combine.
- Coat 12 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Divide the bread mixture between the muffin tins (about 1/3 cup for each muffin). Sprinkle with the streusel topping.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
White Sugar $3 & Up
Vanilla $4 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $3 & Up
Brown Sugar $3 & Up
Flour $3 & Up
Salt $2 & Up
Nonstick Cooking Spray $3 & Up
Muffin Tins $6 & Up
Pastry Blender $5 & Up
Maple Syrup $6 & Up
Caramel Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.