3-Ingredient Sweet Potato Soup Recipe: This Quick & Healthy Soup Recipe Is Just for One by 3 Spoiled Sisters & Spoiled Living
Canned goods are avoided as much as possible at my house, and soup is no exception. If you've been looking for single-serving soup recipes, here's one you have got to try! Tip: Make an extra sweet potato or two when you serve them for dinner. Doing that makes this recipe even quicker when the potato is ready to go!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 (if sweet potato is cooked)
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 medium cooked sweet potato
- 1 cup organic vegetable broth
- red pepper flakes
- hot sauce
- Greek yogurt
Here's how to make it:
- Put the sweet potato, broth and red pepper flakes into a blender. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Blend until smooth, adding more broth until you get the desired consistency.
- Serve in a soup bowl with a drizzle of hot sauce and a dollop of yogurt.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Organic Vegetable Broth $2 & Up
Red Pepper Flakes $2 & Up
Hot Sauce $2 & Up
Soup Bowls $6 & Up
Blenders $15 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.