Fresh Pineapple Salsa Recipe Is the Refreshing Snack of Summer by Donna John
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 small bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the pineapple, onion, jalapeno, lime juice, cilantro and mint (if using). Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.