Fresh Pineapple Salsa Is One Summer Recipe You've Gotta Try by Donna John
- 2 cups diced pineapple
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 small bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint leaves (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine the pineapple, onion, jalapeno, lime juice, cilantro and mint (if using). Mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.