Cheesy Eggplant Rollatini Recipe: Serve This Easy Stuffed Eggplant Recipe on Your Meatless Days by 30Seconds Food
Meatless days will never be the same after you try this easy stuffed eggplant recipe. No one will miss the meat in this cheesy dish.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 4 medium-sized eggplants, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
- olive oil
- 3 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella (divided)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan (divided)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar (24-ounces) spaghetti sauce
Here’s how to make it:
- Lay the eggplant slices on a baking sheet. Brush with a little olive oil. Cook in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 12 to 14 minutes, flipping them over halfway through cooking. Remove and allow to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the ricotta, feta, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella, 1/3 cup of the Parmesan, eggs and garlic. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour about 1/2 a cup of the spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Spread the cheese mixture all over the eggplant slices. Roll up and place on the spaghetti sauce, seam side down. Top with the remaining spaghetti sauce and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese. Cover with foil and bake for about 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.