Best Sheet Pan Nachos Recipe: These Mouth-Watering Nachos are Ridiculously Easy (Try Not to Eat the Whole Pan) by 30Seconds Food
Some days, there's just nothing like a heaping plate of nachos. But what about an entire pan? Loaded with ground beef, black beans and cheese, and topped with tomatoes, onions, avocado, salsa and more, we're pretty sure your entire family would devour these easy sheet pan nachos. Just try not to eat the whole pan yourself.
This ridiculously easy nachos recipe makes a perfect appetizer or snack. They're so hearty, you could even go crazy and eat them for dinner. Bonus: these mouth-watering nachos are perfect when you're watching a big game or binging on Netflix, too!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (1 ounce) taco seasoning (or try this homemade taco seasoning recipe)
- 1 bag (14.5 ounces) tortilla chips
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained (optional)
- 2 cups Colby Jack cheese (mixture of cheddar and Monterey Jack)
- Toppings (to taste): diced tomato, diced red onion, fresh or pickled jalapenos, sour cream, diced avocado, guacamole, fresh cilantro, salsa
Here’s how to make them:
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet until browned. Add taco seasoning, per package directions. Drain fat.
- Spread the tortilla chips onto a large sheet pan. Top with the ground beef, beans and cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven until cheese has melted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with desired toppings. Serve immediately.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Taco Seasoning $1 & Up
Black Beans $1 & Up
Tortilla Chips $2 & Up
Pickled Jalapenos $2 & Up
Sheet Pans $6 & Up
Ginger Beer $9 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.