Cauliflower Nachos Recipe: This Healthier Nacho Recipe Takes the Guilt Out of Gameday Snacking by Sarah Amona
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 to 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- 2 small heads or 1 large head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup Colby-Jack cheese, shredded
- salsa, for serving
- guacamole, for serving
- pickled jalapeños, for serving
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cauliflower on a large baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle all over with the salt, cumin, paprika and chili powder. Toss to coat. Bake in a 425-degree F oven until tender and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Top with the cheese and return to oven until melted, about 5 minutes more.
- Garnish with salsa, guacamole and pickled jalapeños, or your favorite nacho toppings.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Ground Cumin $3 & Up
Extra Virgin Olive Oil $4 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Paprika $2 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.